Evrything You Wanted To Know About Gearbest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Kiss Index du Forum -> French Kiss -> Watchtower
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
besttechnews

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 14:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Evrything You Wanted To Know About Gearbest Répondre en citant

Putting in a request 

1. For what reason does my request have a following number? 

Packs sent through Unregistered Air Mail do not have a following number. In case you have to track your bundle, the best options are climbing to Air Mail, Priority Line or Expedited Shipping. 

2. Why does the expense of a thing fell after I put in my demand? 

At GearBest we endeavor to ensure we can offer our customers the most insignificant possible expense. If you purchase a GearBest thing, we will buy a new item. Essentially contact our Customer Service bunch at our Support Center. You should observe that our 72-hour price protection program does not matter. 

3. How might I know if my request can get free transporting? 

In any case, select the thing / things you want to purchase, You will then have a couple of choices to investigate (standard post, express, et cetera.). And, with the exception of the United States, the United States and the United States, 

Select the thing / things you wish to purchase 

Pick free conveying 

4. How can I drop my demand? 

You can drop any request that has not yet been conveyed. You can do this under "My Orders" portion in your record. Here you can find the best strategy for your gearBest. 

Transportation and movement 

5. Will I need to follow through on extra government commitment? 

If the dispersion is in the background, it should not be necessary to cover the costs. If the conveyance focus is arranged in another country, additional import commitments may apply. 

Related: GearBest shipping instructions: get a decent arrangement 

6. Why is my transport taking so long? 

In case your movement is taking longer than 25 business days after shipment, it is not all that much inconvenience to advise Customer Service. You can use your mail station or you have used it. shipment, if it's not all that much inconvenience to advise Customer Service. You can use your mail station or you have used it. 

7. How might I oversee DOA (dead on arrival) things? 

If the thing you've asked for is not working, you can return it for an exchange or rebate inside 3 days of its arrival. In any case, take a not too bad picture or video of the thing, demonstrating the damage. By then, present a ticket at the Support Center and get a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Starting there forward, you can proceed with reestablishing the thing and getting a landing or exchange. 

8. Why do you need to go to the PO box to check if my package has arrived? 

If you have not gotten inside the box, it may be tight for you at the PO box. If your package was sent to you by Expedited Shipping, you should contact the courier association to check for updates. 

9. What do I do in my package? 

Right when your package has arrived, make a point to decisively check its substance before stamping for the package. If you discover a missing thing, it is necessary to seek technical certification all around the world. 

In any case, contact our Support Center with your request number and the thing code (SKU number). Please send us a sensible picture of the outside packaging, all transportation marks self-evident, and (if suitable) the thing got. 

Clear question for number and thing code 

Possible courses of action: 

● If there is a missing thing, we will have the missing thing in the certification time allotment. 

● If you've been conveyed to the wrong thing, we would like to see you in this elective thing (if relevant and available). GearBest will cost you the wrong thing or not cost it when you get it. 

10. Envision a situation where I'm not happy with the thing. 

The blueprint depends on the purpose behind your failure. 

● If the thing is getting hurt or not working authentically (Dead on Arrival), you should seek after the certification and return process and your support center for RMA (return stock endorsement) within 3 days of the demand being gotten. You should take a picture of the thing - it's going to cost you the postage cost in all things. 

● For most things, in the inconceivable situation that your thing is imperfect, or you wish to return it for some other reason, you can send it back to us for a rebate or thing exchange inside 45 days of tolerating it. Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this circumstance. 

● Unless by the big thing on the things page, the default thing is one year. Thusly, it should be possible to use it, you are qualified for the free repair. 

● despite the above protections, we are looking forward to seeing you in your life. 

Find more about GearBest Warranty and Return Policy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 14:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Kiss Index du Forum -> French Kiss -> Watchtower Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation